ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announced the Company's management will participate at the 7th Annual Capital Link Invest in International Shipping Forum in New York City on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
A PDF version of the slide presentation used at the forum will be available on the Company's website at www.safebulkers.com.
About Safe Bulkers, Inc.
The Company is an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, transporting bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain and iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for some of the world's largest users of marine drybulk transportation services. The Company's common stock is listed on the NYSE, where it trades under the symbol "SB." The Company's current fleet consists of 25 drybulk vessels, all built 2003 onwards, and the Company has contracted to acquire six additional drybulk newbuild vessels and one secondhand to be delivered at various times through 2015.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Loukas Barmparis
Safe Bulkers, Inc.
Tel.: +30 (210) 899-4980
Fax: +30 (210) 895-4159
Investor Relations / Media Contact:
Capital Link, Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, N.Y. 10169
Tel.: (212) 661-7566
Fax: (212) 661-7526
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column