ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, announced the Company's management will participate at the 7th Annual Capital Link Invest in International Shipping Forum in New York City on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
A PDF version of the slide presentation used at the forum will be available on the Company's website at www.safebulkers.com.
About Safe Bulkers, Inc.
The Company is an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, transporting bulk cargoes, particularly coal, grain and iron ore, along worldwide shipping routes for some of the world's largest users of marine drybulk transportation services. The Company's common stock is listed on the NYSE, where it trades under the symbol "SB." The Company's current fleet consists of 25 drybulk vessels, all built 2003 onwards, and the Company has contracted to acquire six additional drybulk newbuild vessels and one secondhand to be delivered at various times through 2015.
For further information please contact:
Dr. Loukas Barmparis
Safe Bulkers, Inc.
Tel.: +30 (210) 899-4980
Fax: +30 (210) 895-4159
Investor Relations / Media Contact:
Capital Link, Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, N.Y. 10169
Tel.: (212) 661-7566
Fax: (212) 661-7526
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts