So you've decided to cook up some Irish fare to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.
Wondering what to make? No worries. We've got you covered.
For many in America, St. Patrick's Day fare typically revolves around savory foods -- briskets of corned beef served with cabbage and other vegetables.
But there is also a sweet side to the holiday.
Think cupcakes, mousse and cookies.
And if you're looking for more culinary inspiration from the Emerald Isle, check out Irish chef Clodagh McKenna's new cookbook, "Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries" (Kyle Books, $27.95).
It's full of recipes for every month of the year; they are tailored to the seasons and are accompanied by mouthwatering photos.
For the month of March, McKenna offers some favorites, including a terrific recipe for Mini Guinness, a chocolate mousse that resembles individual pints of Guinness.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries