So you've decided to cook up some Irish fare to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.
Wondering what to make? No worries. We've got you covered.
For many in America, St. Patrick's Day fare typically revolves around savory foods -- briskets of corned beef served with cabbage and other vegetables.
But there is also a sweet side to the holiday.
Think cupcakes, mousse and cookies.
And if you're looking for more culinary inspiration from the Emerald Isle, check out Irish chef Clodagh McKenna's new cookbook, "Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries" (Kyle Books, $27.95).
It's full of recipes for every month of the year; they are tailored to the seasons and are accompanied by mouthwatering photos.
For the month of March, McKenna offers some favorites, including a terrific recipe for Mini Guinness, a chocolate mousse that resembles individual pints of Guinness.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable