So you've decided to cook up some Irish fare to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.
Wondering what to make? No worries. We've got you covered.
For many in America, St. Patrick's Day fare typically revolves around savory foods -- briskets of corned beef served with cabbage and other vegetables.
But there is also a sweet side to the holiday.
Think cupcakes, mousse and cookies.
And if you're looking for more culinary inspiration from the Emerald Isle, check out Irish chef Clodagh McKenna's new cookbook, "Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries" (Kyle Books, $27.95).
It's full of recipes for every month of the year; they are tailored to the seasons and are accompanied by mouthwatering photos.
For the month of March, McKenna offers some favorites, including a terrific recipe for Mini Guinness, a chocolate mousse that resembles individual pints of Guinness.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday