So you've decided to cook up some Irish fare to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.
Wondering what to make? No worries. We've got you covered.
For many in America, St. Patrick's Day fare typically revolves around savory foods -- briskets of corned beef served with cabbage and other vegetables.
But there is also a sweet side to the holiday.
Think cupcakes, mousse and cookies.
And if you're looking for more culinary inspiration from the Emerald Isle, check out Irish chef Clodagh McKenna's new cookbook, "Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries" (Kyle Books, $27.95).
It's full of recipes for every month of the year; they are tailored to the seasons and are accompanied by mouthwatering photos.
For the month of March, McKenna offers some favorites, including a terrific recipe for Mini Guinness, a chocolate mousse that resembles individual pints of Guinness.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules