So you've decided to cook up some Irish fare to celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend.
Wondering what to make? No worries. We've got you covered.
For many in America, St. Patrick's Day fare typically revolves around savory foods -- briskets of corned beef served with cabbage and other vegetables.
But there is also a sweet side to the holiday.
Think cupcakes, mousse and cookies.
And if you're looking for more culinary inspiration from the Emerald Isle, check out Irish chef Clodagh McKenna's new cookbook, "Clodagh's Kitchen Diaries" (Kyle Books, $27.95).
It's full of recipes for every month of the year; they are tailored to the seasons and are accompanied by mouthwatering photos.
For the month of March, McKenna offers some favorites, including a terrific recipe for Mini Guinness, a chocolate mousse that resembles individual pints of Guinness.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World