TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Editors note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Pattison Onestop, Art for Commuters and the Toronto Public Library host this year's TTC One Book Club, a public TweetChat, from April 2 to 21, 2013.
The Library's 2013 One Book community read is the internationally acclaimed, classic dystopian novel, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. A cautionary tale, Fahrenheit 451 depicts a media-saturated society where books and ideas are forgotten or actively suppressed.
Remarkably relevant and well-suited to Pattison Onestop's city-wide network of subway platform screens, The TTC One Book Club invites all Toronto commuters and book-lovers to read, chat and Tweet about Fahrenheit 451 using #OneBookTTC.
The easily identified 30-second spots feature a daily topic and 2 response tweets, and will appear every 10 minutes throughout the day on the Pattison Onestop TTC screens in over 60 subway stations across Toronto.
All #OneBookTTC topics have been posted - www.keeptorontoreading.ca/onebookttc.
TTC One Book Club is part of Art in Transit, Pattison Onestop's year-long arts and culture programme, presenting thought-provoking projects that enhance our shared environment and transport city-dwellers, if only momentarily, out of our daily routines. www.artintransit.ca
About Keep Toronto Reading Festival - http://www.keeptorontoreading.ca
About Art for Commuters - www.art4commuters.com
About Pattison Onestop - www.onestopmedia.com or www.artintransit.ca
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: www.marketwire.com/library/20130313-bookclub800.jpg.
Toronto Public Library
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight