WASHINGTON, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Today, The Latino Coalition Chairman and Former Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration (2001-2006) Hector Barreto, will address the 2013 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, DC.
CPAC is a yearly conference that brings thousands of grassroots conservatives and government leaders together to celebrate the shared principles of smaller government, a strong national defense and traditional values. With this being the 40th Anniversary of the gathering, the Conservative Political Action Conference will showcase diversity with more African Americans, Hispanics and women speakers and panelists than ever.
"I am truly honored to share with the CPAC audience how small business is the engine of America and what it means to the U.S. economy now and in the future," Barreto said. "With the right leadership, less job-killing regulations, an opening of new markets and a bipartisan solution to immigration reform we will be able to maintain the productive, diverse, and flexible workforce that America needs to ensure prosperity over the coming generations."
ABOUT THE LATINO COALITION- The Latino Coalition (TLC) was founded in 1995 by a group of Hispanic business owners from across the country to research and develop policies relevant to Latinos. TLC is a non-profit nationwide organization based in CA, with offices in Washington, DC and Guadalajara, Mexico. Established to address policy issues that directly affect the well-being of Hispanics in the United States, TLC's agenda is to develop initiatives and partnerships that will foster economic equivalency and enhance overall business, economic and social development for Latinos. Visit http://www.thelatinocoalition.com.
SOURCE The Latino Coalition
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response