VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Elgin Mining Inc. (TSX: ELG)(TSX: ELG.WT) ("Elgin Mining" or the "Company") announces that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2012 financial and operational results after the close of business on Tuesday, March 26, 2013. A conference call and presentation/audio webcast will follow on Wednesday, March 27, 2013 at 9:00 am (Eastern Time) for management to discuss the results. This discussion will be followed by a question and answer period.
Live Dial-In Information
Toronto and International: 416-340-2216
North America (Toll Free): 866-226-1792
Participant Audio Webcast: www.elginmining.com
Replay Call Information
Toronto and International: 905-694-9451 passcode 3692421
North America (Toll Free): 800-408-3053 passcode 3692421
The conference call replay will be available from 2 pm (Eastern Time) on March 27, 2013, until 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on April 10, 2013.
Elgin Mining Inc.
Elgin Mining is a Canadian based company focused on production at the Bjorkdal Gold Mine in Sweden, which surpassed its first millionth ounce of gold production in 2010, and on the exploration and development of the past producing Lupin gold mine located in Nunavut, Canada. In addition, Elgin Mining's portfolio includes the Ulu gold project located approximately 155 kilometres north of the Lupin mine in Nunavut, Canada, a 29.5% interest in Auracle Resources Ltd., which is exploring the Mexican Hat property in Arizona, an exclusive right and option to earn a 60% interest in Lincoln Mining Corporation's Oro Cruz (California) and La Bufa (Mexico) gold projects and an option to earn a 60% interest in North Arrow Minerals Inc.'s Contwoyto gold project located adjacent to the Lupin mine. Elgin Mining also selectively reviews opportunities to add advanced stage development projects to its portfolio. The Company has a strong balance sheet, generates cash flow from gold sales, and remains un-hedged.
For further information, please visit the Company's web site at www.elginmining.com.
Elgin Mining Inc.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(604) 682-3363 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women