ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC), a leading international owner of containerships, announced today that Mr. Evangelos Chatzis, the Company's Chief Financial Officer, will be participating at the 7th Annual Capital Link Invest in International Shipping Forum in New York City on Thursday, March 21, 2013.
About Danaos Corporation
Danaos Corporation is an international owner of containerships, chartering its vessels to many of the world's largest liner companies. Our current fleet of 62 containerships aggregating 356,965 TEUs ranks Danaos among the largest containership charter owners in the world based on total TEU capacity. Danaos is one of the largest US listed containership companies based on fleet size. The company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DAC."
Visit our website at www.danaos.com
Chief Financial Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6480
Senior Vice President and
Chief Operating Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6400
Investor Relations and Financial Media
Capital Link, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses