TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gary Jonas Computing Ltd. ("Jonas") has completed the acquisition of substantially all the business assets of Club Solutions from Fiserv, Inc. The acquisition of Club Solutions further expands Jonas' presence in the fitness, sports and leisure vertical.
"Club Solutions from Fiserv has established itself as a leader in providing fully integrated enterprise software and payment solutions in the fitness, sports and leisure industry," said Barry Symons, CEO of Jonas. "Adding Club Solutions to our rapidly growing Fitness, Sports and Leisure Business Unit further strengthens our place in this important market and we are very excited to welcome the Club Solutions customers and employees to our organization."
Jonas is a leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to a number of vertical markets, including a leadership position in the global Fitness, Sports and Leisure vertical. Jonas has over 25,000 customers, in over 15 countries worldwide. Jonas' focus is on creating long term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet and exceed their software and service needs.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Cabot Street Cinema in Beverly for sale
- The Commercial Appeal, Memphis, Tenn., John Beifuss column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Travel Startup Localeur Expands to Houston
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?