TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) announced today that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gary Jonas Computing Ltd. ("Jonas") has completed the acquisition of substantially all the business assets of Club Solutions from Fiserv, Inc. The acquisition of Club Solutions further expands Jonas' presence in the fitness, sports and leisure vertical.
"Club Solutions from Fiserv has established itself as a leader in providing fully integrated enterprise software and payment solutions in the fitness, sports and leisure industry," said Barry Symons, CEO of Jonas. "Adding Club Solutions to our rapidly growing Fitness, Sports and Leisure Business Unit further strengthens our place in this important market and we are very excited to welcome the Club Solutions customers and employees to our organization."
Jonas is a leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to a number of vertical markets, including a leadership position in the global Fitness, Sports and Leisure vertical. Jonas has over 25,000 customers, in over 15 countries worldwide. Jonas' focus is on creating long term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet and exceed their software and service needs.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan