VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/14/13 -- Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc. (TSX: CWA) (Coast) today announced a cash dividend of $0.025 per share for the month of March 2013. The dividend is to be paid April 5, 2013 to shareholders of record on March 22, 2013. At the current level, Coast's monthly dividend equates to $0.30 per share on an annualized basis.
Coast is a leading independent supplier of major household appliances and accessories to developers and builders of multi-family and single-family housing, and to retail customers. Founded in 1978, Coast currently operates 16 stores, with 15 locations across the four western provinces and one store in the Greater Toronto Area.
Coast Wholesale Appliances Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence