ATLANTA, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- The Home Depot®, the world's largest home improvement retailer, today announced that Joe McFarland, president, Western Division, will present at the International Strategy & Investment (ISI) Third Annual Retail Summit in Scottsdale, AZ. The presentation will begin at 12:30 p.m. ET on March 20, 2013.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20030502/HOMEDEPOTLOGO )
The presentation will be webcast live over the internet at http://ir.homedepot.com . A link will be displayed under "Events and Presentations." The webcast will be archived approximately four hours after the live event and will be available until April 19, 2013.
The Home Depot is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with 2,257 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, 10 Canadian provinces and Mexico. In fiscal 2012, The Home Depot had sales of $74.8 billion and earnings of $4.5 billion. The Company employs more than 300,000 associates. The Home Depot's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index.
SOURCE The Home Depot
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal