Taylor Swift's publicist says unopened fan mail addressed to the country singer and discovered in a Nashville trash pile ended up there "accidentally."
Kaylee Francescan told ABC Nashville station WKRN she found the letters -- some of which were "covered with pictures, hearts and sparkles" while she was throwing trash in a recycling container.
"There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh, my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box," Francescan said. "And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.' It did bother me [because] I know how much her fans mean to her."
But Swift's representative told UsMagazine.com the missives ended up in the garbage by mistake.
"A small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center," the publicist said.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Washington's 'The Equalizer' Debuts With $35 Million
- Effort to Oust Assad Put on Hold
- Qantas Puts World's Largest Plane on Longest Route
- Los Angeles Set to Host Small Business Summit
- Chicago Flight Delays: Questions Answered
- White House Intruder Got Farther Than Reported
- Jeb Bush: GOP Senate Would 'Fix a Few Things'