Taylor Swift's publicist says unopened fan mail addressed to the country singer and discovered in a Nashville trash pile ended up there "accidentally."
Kaylee Francescan told ABC Nashville station WKRN she found the letters -- some of which were "covered with pictures, hearts and sparkles" while she was throwing trash in a recycling container.
"There were like hundreds of letters in there to Taylor Swift and I'm like, 'Oh, my gosh!' I didn't know if they were stolen [or] discarded, so I threw them in a box," Francescan said. "And I'm like, 'Somebody needs to let Taylor know.' It did bother me [because] I know how much her fans mean to her."
But Swift's representative told UsMagazine.com the missives ended up in the garbage by mistake.
"A small batch of mail that was supposed to be delivered to Taylor was accidentally put with letters headed for the recycling center," the publicist said.
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low