The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce's March mixer is open for registration. The event will be held at Tango del Rey on March 27, 5:30-8 p.m.
Members are admitted free. The general public is invited, with $15 admission for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided.
The SDCHCC is San Diego's largest business association representing the San Diego-Tijuana Hispanic Business community. It was founded as a not-for-profit legal entity in 1989 and has more than 500 active members and affiliates.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March