The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce's March mixer is open for registration. The event will be held at Tango del Rey on March 27, 5:30-8 p.m.
Members are admitted free. The general public is invited, with $15 admission for nonmembers.
Appetizers will be provided.
The SDCHCC is San Diego's largest business association representing the San Diego-Tijuana Hispanic Business community. It was founded as a not-for-profit legal entity in 1989 and has more than 500 active members and affiliates.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women