ST. PAUL, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/13/13 -- Panacea Healthcare Solutions, Inc., a leader in the HIM consulting space and publisher of widely-read ICD10monitor, announces a comprehensive suite of ICD-10 consulting services.
"To prepare for ICD-10, hospitals need to identify their specific areas of improvement for coding and documentation in order to better understand where to focus resources and reduce their reimbursement exposure," says Kim Charland, Vice President of Consulting for Panacea Healthcare Solutions, previously Medical Learning Inc. (MedLearn). "When vulnerable areas are identified, customized coding and documentation training programs can be created."
Panacea's broad range of complementary ICD-10 services provides an end-to-end solution for hospitals. The I-10Focus data analytics reports identify those specific diagnosis and procedure codes having the highest probability for opportunity and risk. The report results provide specific patient records to be selected for remote or on-site chart reviews followed by ongoing staff training and education based on those findings. One thing that differentiates Panacea from other firms is the company's proprietary technology combined with its in-house team of experienced of AHIMA certified consultants and financial consultants that can facilitate and monitor a provider's progress during the ICD-10 preparation and implementation phase. Go to www.i10readiness.com for more information.
Panacea Healthcare Solutions, Inc. provides coding, compliance, reimbursement and revenue cycle solutions through our consulting services, technology, publications and webcasts, many with ICD-10 in mind. All of our products and services are driven by specialized in-house consulting teams with unparalleled experience and credentials. For further details about Panacea's ICD-10 services, visit www.i10readiness.com or call 863-450-3233 x718.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Corporate Marketing Director
Telephone: 863.450.3233 x718
Most Popular Stories
- George Zimmerman Arrest Viewed Differently According to Race
- Putin, Obama Make Little Progress over Syria
- Jurors will Remain Anonymous in Zimmerman Case, Judge Orders
- Arrests, 7-Elevens Seized in Illegal Immigrant Scheme
- NHL's Phoenix Coyotes Could Be on Move to Seattle
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Michale Applebaum, Mayor of Montreal, Arrested
- Pope Talks Crime, Drugs, Poverty With Maduro
- Assange Still Holed up at Ecuadorean Embassy
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus' Is Wildly Experimental, Narcissistic