Eleven executives from Comcast, Fox Hispanic Media, Telemundo and other high-profile media outlets have been tapped for Multiethnic TV Leadership Awards, it was announced.
The awards will be presented by Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News at the New York Hilton Hotel on April 17 at a luncheon ceremony.
"The awards luncheon is an exciting opportunity for the entire television community to collectively recognize the combined and individual efforts that have gone into successfully building the business of multiethnic television," Louis Hillelson, group publisher of Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News, said in a statement.
Honorees include Jorge Fiterre, a partner at Condista, for the Leaders in Programming Distribution & Technology category, along with Emilio Romano, president, Telemundo Media, and Ruben Mendiola, vice president and general manager of Multicultural Video Services, Comcast Cable, in the Leaders in Management category.
Among the judges were Eduardo Caballero, founder and chairman of Caballero Spanish Media, and Carmen DiRienzo, founding president and CEO of V-me television network.
Roundtable discussions and keynote speakers will precede the luncheon. The program is being produced by Schramm Marketing Group of New York.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women