Singer Miley Cyrus and actor Liam Hemsworth have ended their engagement and split up, multiple sources told the New York Post.
"Miley and Liam are done; it's over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him," an insider told the newspaper.
"They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated," a second source said.
"While Miley has insisted they are still together, right now they are very, very much apart."
Hemsworth, 23, and Cyrus, 20, became engaged last May. The couple started dating when they met on the set of the big-screen romance "The Last Song" in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap