Singer Miley Cyrus and actor Liam Hemsworth have ended their engagement and split up, multiple sources told the New York Post.
"Miley and Liam are done; it's over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him," an insider told the newspaper.
"They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated," a second source said.
"While Miley has insisted they are still together, right now they are very, very much apart."
Hemsworth, 23, and Cyrus, 20, became engaged last May. The couple started dating when they met on the set of the big-screen romance "The Last Song" in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore