Singer Miley Cyrus and actor Liam Hemsworth have ended their engagement and split up, multiple sources told the New York Post.
"Miley and Liam are done; it's over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him," an insider told the newspaper.
"They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated," a second source said.
"While Miley has insisted they are still together, right now they are very, very much apart."
Hemsworth, 23, and Cyrus, 20, became engaged last May. The couple started dating when they met on the set of the big-screen romance "The Last Song" in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation