Singer Miley Cyrus and actor Liam Hemsworth have ended their engagement and split up, multiple sources told the New York Post.
"Miley and Liam are done; it's over. She likes to party really hard and can be pretty wild. It became a problem for him," an insider told the newspaper.
"They have broken up before, and are broken up again now. There was drama because she suspected he had a wandering eye. And she recently tweeted a denial that he cheated," a second source said.
"While Miley has insisted they are still together, right now they are very, very much apart."
Hemsworth, 23, and Cyrus, 20, became engaged last May. The couple started dating when they met on the set of the big-screen romance "The Last Song" in 2009.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista