SAN ANTONIO, March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- InGenesis is included on the list of America's Top 10 Health Care Organizations founded by Hispanics, issued this month by HispanicBusiness.com.
"As we celebrate the 15(th) anniversary of InGenesis this year, this new ranking validates the strategies that have gotten us to this point," said InGenesis President and CEO Veronica Edwards. "It's always been about providing our clients with extraordinary service and helping them protect their resources. Landing on this top 10 list is a result of that relentless focus."
Founded by Edwards in 1998, InGenesis provides human resources, staffing and management consulting services to a wide range of clients in industries ranging from healthcare to energy, communications, financial services, professional services and more.
InGenesis is the only Texas-based company on the list and the only company focused on staffing and human resources management. InGenesis is No. 3 on the list among for-profit companies, with the remaining organizations all being non-profit community service providers.
Edwards recently was ranked among the top 50 most influential Hispanics in the U.S. by HispanicBusiness.com and the company has been included for the past two years on Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500 list of the fastest growing independent businesses in America.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.