JACKSONVILLE, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/13/13 -- More than 100 drivers, safety and risk management, customer service and corporate staff from First Coast Logistics gathered in St. Simon's Island, GA last week to celebrate business growth and individual excellence at the 21st Annual Company Meeting.
The top five terminals for the 2012 fiscal year were each awarded a sparkling crystal truck, acknowledging revenue performance in what's become a company tradition.
Andrea Godwin, Savannah Terminal Manager presented the coveted 'Driver of the Year' award to owner/operator, Bernie Wright, in recognition of his perfect record in safety and clean DOT inspections and importantly, for his impeccable on-time performance for pickups and deliveries so appreciated by his customers and team.
About First Coast Logistics
Since founding in 1991, First Coast Logistics has grown to span the majority of the US East Coast, serving all major ports, railroads, and the transportation and logistics needs of companies whose brands fill your homes. Led by CEO & President H. R. "Buddy" Bowser, First Coast Logistics provides consistently reliable domestic intermodal service from a work environment so personally rewarding that First Coast is viewed by agents, employees and owner/operators as the best company team to belong to. For more, www.firstcoast.net.
Most Popular Stories
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date