Shauna Robertson, Edward Norton's fiancee, is to give birth to their first child, a source close to the Hollywood actor told UsMagazine.com.
"Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby," the insider said, adding the child is due to be born "any day now."
Whether the pair expect a son or daughter was not reported.
Norton, 43, is known for his movies "Moonrise Kingdom," "The Incredible Hulk," "American History X" and "Primal Fear."
Robertson is a Canadian film producer.
The couple got engaged in 2011 after six years of dating, UsMagazine.com said.
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts