Shauna Robertson, Edward Norton's fiancee, is to give birth to their first child, a source close to the Hollywood actor told UsMagazine.com.
"Ed is really excited for fatherhood. He helped pick out a stroller for the baby," the insider said, adding the child is due to be born "any day now."
Whether the pair expect a son or daughter was not reported.
Norton, 43, is known for his movies "Moonrise Kingdom," "The Incredible Hulk," "American History X" and "Primal Fear."
Robertson is a Canadian film producer.
The couple got engaged in 2011 after six years of dating, UsMagazine.com said.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low