SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- Just in time for spring cleaning, Soft Scrub® has unveiled new additions to its line of cleansers, each formulated to provide tough cleaning power on even the most delicate kitchen and bath surfaces. Three new products will hit store shelves this month: Soft Scrub Advanced Surface gel cleaner and polish, Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover and Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Cleaner. Additionally, Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser now features an improved formula.
Soft Scrub Advanced Surface
Soft Scrub Advanced Surface is a rinse-free gel that cleans and polishes granite and marble countertops, glass cooktops, stainless steel sinks and stainless steel appliances. It provides the top cleaning performance Soft Scrub is known for, in an easy to use gel that's safe for delicate surfaces.
Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover
Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is the ideal solution for tough bathroom stains. The thick gel clings to and penetrates stains on tile, grout, showers and tubs without harsh fumes or overspray.
Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Cleaner
Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care is the only toilet rim hanger that cleans, prevents future buildup, fights toilet ring and freshens up to four weeks.
Soft Scrub Total All Purpose Bath and Kitchen Cleanser
This new and improved Lemon Cream formula now packs extra cleaning punch and is easier to rinse off of surfaces, while leaving behind a fresh lemon scent. It's perfect for powerful cleaning on sinks, showers and toilets, and removing tough stains from bathroom and kitchen surfaces.
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Founded in 1876, Henkel holds globally leading market positions both in the consumer and industrial businesses with well-known brands such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel employs about 47,000 people and reported sales of $21.13 billion and adjusted operating profit of $2.98 billion in fiscal 2012. Henkel's preferred shares are listed in the German stock index DAX.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go