IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- The recent Model Grand Opening of The Branches by William Lyon Homes was a spectacular success, with eager crowds gathering by 8:00 a.m. for the 10:00 opening of the sales gallery. Buyer response to the event was overwhelming and more than 2,000 visitors attended the opening of this brand new neighborhood in the Village of Woodbridge. Offering the rare financial benefit of no Mello Roos fees, low HOA dues and a coveted Irvine address, The Branches was an instant sensation among Orange County homebuyers. For additional information, visit The Branches' newly opened model homes.
"The immediate popularity of The Branches, the first new neighborhood to open in more than 15 years within the Village of Woodbridge, clearly reflects the tremendous demand for new homes in this family-oriented community," said Lesley Pennington, Vice President of Sales for William Lyon Homes. "The Branches had been generating incredible interest leading up to the model grand opening and buyer response to the three beautiful floorplans and the first sales release exceeded our expectations. As the neighborhood prepares for a new sales release, prospective buyers are encouraged to make their personal inquiries at the sales gallery regarding pre-qualifying procedures and other important information, including specific lot by lot pricing."
The Branches is a limited edition of just 48 single-family residences located in the heart of Woodbridge. Two-story floorplans range from approximately 2,209 to 2,557 square feet, with three to five bedrooms, 2.5 to three baths and two-car garages; exteriors showcase Early Californian and Traditional architectural themes. The neighborhood is surrounded by meandering streets and nestled in a tranquil corner of North Lake adjacent to the newly improved Fallbrook Park, and a single entrance greets homeowners. Prices are from the low $1 millions.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women