TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) today announced that Trapeze Group, a subsidiary of its wholly owned division Volaris Group, has signed a significant contract with Miami-Dade County of Miami, Florida to provide a comprehensive workforce and operations management solution to Miami-Dade Transit ("MDT").
MDT, one of the largest departments of the Miami-Dade County government, is responsible for planning and providing all public transit services in the county. The Trapeze solution for MDT is designed to support MDT's fixed-route services and daily dispatch and management operations. The solution integrates with MDT's existing Trapeze systems for scheduling, planning and traveller information as well as third-party applications.
Miami-Dade has been a valued Trapeze customer for more than 15 years; it is the 14th largest public transit system in the USA and the largest transit agency in the state of Florida.
About Trapeze Group
Trapeze delivers solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of passenger transport. Whether addressing the needs of a single department, an entire organization, or the community, Trapeze provides some of the most advanced software, intelligent transportation systems and mobile technologies in the industry. Hundreds of government and commercial organizations across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific have turned to Trapeze to realize efficiencies, enhance the quality and scope of their services, and safely transport more people with less cost. Please visit www.trapezegroup.com or call 905.629.5297.
About Volaris Group
Volaris acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market technology companies enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry. Volaris companies provide specialized, mission-critical solutions to vertical markets around the world including Agri-Food, Asset Management and Logistics, Benefits Administration, Cultural Collections Management, Insurance, Justice, Marine, People Transportation and Rental Management. Volaris is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. Learn more at www.volarisgroup.com or call 905.629.5297.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'