OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will meet with His Excellency Jean-Marc Ayrault, Prime Minister of the French Republic, at Rideau Hall, on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at 7:45 a.m.
There will be a photo opportunity at the beginning of the meeting. Media must confirm their attendance in advance with the Rideau Hall Press Office, and are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 7:25 a.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting