OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will meet with His Excellency Jean-Marc Ayrault, Prime Minister of the French Republic, at Rideau Hall, on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at 7:45 a.m.
There will be a photo opportunity at the beginning of the meeting. Media must confirm their attendance in advance with the Rideau Hall Press Office, and are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 7:25 a.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal