OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will meet with His Excellency Jean-Marc Ayrault, Prime Minister of the French Republic, at Rideau Hall, on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at 7:45 a.m.
There will be a photo opportunity at the beginning of the meeting. Media must confirm their attendance in advance with the Rideau Hall Press Office, and are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 7:25 a.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?