OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will meet with His Excellency Jean-Marc Ayrault, Prime Minister of the French Republic, at Rideau Hall, on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at 7:45 a.m.
There will be a photo opportunity at the beginning of the meeting. Media must confirm their attendance in advance with the Rideau Hall Press Office, and are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 7:25 a.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love