OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- His Excellency the Right Honourable David Johnston, Governor General of Canada, will meet with His Excellency Jean-Marc Ayrault, Prime Minister of the French Republic, at Rideau Hall, on Thursday, March 14, 2013, at 7:45 a.m.
There will be a photo opportunity at the beginning of the meeting. Media must confirm their attendance in advance with the Rideau Hall Press Office, and are asked to arrive at the Princess Anne Entrance no later than 7:25 a.m.
Follow GGDavidJohnston and RideauHall on Facebook and Twitter.
Rideau Hall Press Office
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls