PORTLAND, ME -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- Judson (Jud) Smith is the founder and CEO of Viral Technologies, an innovative company that provides unique social market insight and digital competitive intelligence services to financial institutions and e-commerce merchants. Jud has used his many years of experience and detailed knowledge of the payment processing field to merge social media and big data to develop leading economic and market indicators for capital markets and e-commerce merchants. Innovative thinking is nothing new for Jud Smith.
For many years, Jud Smith worked successfully in the payment processing field; developing one of the largest e-commerce merchant portfolios in the country while employed in the position of Vice President of Affiliate Relations for PowerPay, LLC -- Portland, Maine -- (powerpay.biz) (Powerpay is now owned by EVO Payments International Inc, (goevo.com) Melville, NY).
Jud Smith is no longer associated with PowerPay. Focusing on an exciting new frontier, Jud has left the payment processing field, at least temporarily.
For more information on Viral Technologies and how Viral can provide custom business intelligence for your firm -- please call 855-718-4725 or visit their website at www.viraltechnologies.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
75 Market St.
Portland, Me. 04101
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention