Dunkin' Donuts has come to far East El Paso. The new shop will open today at 12379 Edgemere, near El Dorado High School, and will offer free iced or hot coffee from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The new store is owned by Sizzling Platter, a Utah-based restaurant management company that operates four other Dunkin' Donuts in the El Paso area.
"We are thrilled to have this Dunkin' Donuts site open its doors and look forward to being a bigger part of El Paso's vibrant business community," said Mark Howe, vice president of operations.
The donut shop is in Edgemere Crossing Shopping Center, built and owned by River Oaks Properties. It is the first store in the center and features a drive-thru, he said.
The store will employ 40 people.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground