Dunkin' Donuts has come to far East El Paso. The new shop will open today at 12379 Edgemere, near El Dorado High School, and will offer free iced or hot coffee from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The new store is owned by Sizzling Platter, a Utah-based restaurant management company that operates four other Dunkin' Donuts in the El Paso area.
"We are thrilled to have this Dunkin' Donuts site open its doors and look forward to being a bigger part of El Paso's vibrant business community," said Mark Howe, vice president of operations.
The donut shop is in Edgemere Crossing Shopping Center, built and owned by River Oaks Properties. It is the first store in the center and features a drive-thru, he said.
The store will employ 40 people.
Most Popular Stories
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver