Dunkin' Donuts has come to far East El Paso. The new shop will open today at 12379 Edgemere, near El Dorado High School, and will offer free iced or hot coffee from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The new store is owned by Sizzling Platter, a Utah-based restaurant management company that operates four other Dunkin' Donuts in the El Paso area.
"We are thrilled to have this Dunkin' Donuts site open its doors and look forward to being a bigger part of El Paso's vibrant business community," said Mark Howe, vice president of operations.
The donut shop is in Edgemere Crossing Shopping Center, built and owned by River Oaks Properties. It is the first store in the center and features a drive-thru, he said.
The store will employ 40 people.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women