Dunkin' Donuts has come to far East El Paso. The new shop will open today at 12379 Edgemere, near El Dorado High School, and will offer free iced or hot coffee from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The new store is owned by Sizzling Platter, a Utah-based restaurant management company that operates four other Dunkin' Donuts in the El Paso area.
"We are thrilled to have this Dunkin' Donuts site open its doors and look forward to being a bigger part of El Paso's vibrant business community," said Mark Howe, vice president of operations.
The donut shop is in Edgemere Crossing Shopping Center, built and owned by River Oaks Properties. It is the first store in the center and features a drive-thru, he said.
The store will employ 40 people.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya