Dunkin' Donuts has come to far East El Paso. The new shop will open today at 12379 Edgemere, near El Dorado High School, and will offer free iced or hot coffee from 4:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The new store is owned by Sizzling Platter, a Utah-based restaurant management company that operates four other Dunkin' Donuts in the El Paso area.
"We are thrilled to have this Dunkin' Donuts site open its doors and look forward to being a bigger part of El Paso's vibrant business community," said Mark Howe, vice president of operations.
The donut shop is in Edgemere Crossing Shopping Center, built and owned by River Oaks Properties. It is the first store in the center and features a drive-thru, he said.
The store will employ 40 people.
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill