HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the Howard Weil 2013 Energy Conference in New Orleans at 1:40 PM CDT on Monday March 18, 2013.
The conference is not being webcast; however, a visual copy of the presentation can be accessed on the Company website at http://www.crzo.net/investor-presentations and then clicking on "Howard Weil 2013 Presentation." The slide book will be available coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer