HOUSTON, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 03/12/13 -- Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRZO) will make a presentation at the Howard Weil 2013 Energy Conference in New Orleans at 1:40 PM CDT on Monday March 18, 2013.
The conference is not being webcast; however, a visual copy of the presentation can be accessed on the Company website at http://www.crzo.net/investor-presentations and then clicking on "Howard Weil 2013 Presentation." The slide book will be available coincident with Carrizo's conference presentation.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. is a Houston-based energy company actively engaged in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas from resource plays located in the United States. Our current operations are principally focused in proven, producing oil and gas plays primarily in the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas, the Niobrara Formation in Colorado, the Barnett Shale in North Texas, the Marcellus Shale in Pennsylvania, and the Utica Shale in Ohio.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc.
Vice President of Investor Relations
Paul F. Boling
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women