AT&T will kick off consumer pre-sales today of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
The smartphone will be generally available for all customers, including corporate customers or those receiving a corporate discount, March 22 through all AT&T channels and outlets. The Z10 is the fastest, most advanced BlackBerry smartphone.
"AT&T customers were the first to experience BlackBerry smartphones and services in the U.S. and we are thrilled to bring the next evolution, the BlackBerry Z10, to the nation's fastest 4G LTE network," said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices and Developer Services for AT&T Mobility.
The BlackBerry Z10 is the first BlackBerry smartphone to run on AT&T's 4G LTE.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says