AT&T will kick off consumer pre-sales today of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone.
The smartphone will be generally available for all customers, including corporate customers or those receiving a corporate discount, March 22 through all AT&T channels and outlets. The Z10 is the fastest, most advanced BlackBerry smartphone.
"AT&T customers were the first to experience BlackBerry smartphones and services in the U.S. and we are thrilled to bring the next evolution, the BlackBerry Z10, to the nation's fastest 4G LTE network," said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices and Developer Services for AT&T Mobility.
The BlackBerry Z10 is the first BlackBerry smartphone to run on AT&T's 4G LTE.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners