NORTH YORK, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- ZTEST Electronics Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE: ZTE) is very pleased to announce that Arn Schoch has agreed to join the Board of Directors of the Company effective immediately. The Company has also granted Mr. Schoch 200,000 stock options exercisable at $0.15 per share for five (5) years.
Mr. Schoch is currently the Chairman and a Director of Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd., having been its founder, and serving as Strategic's CEO from 2004 to 2012. Previously, Mr. Schoch was the founder and CEO of Pan-Global Energy Ltd., a TSX listed company, which became Pearl Exploration and Production Ltd.
Mr. Schoch participated in the recently completed private placement of ZTEST and currently holds 13.36 % of the issued and outstanding capital of ZTEST.
About ZTEST Electronics Inc.
ZTEST Electronics Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary Permatech Electronics Corp. ("Permatech"), offers Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) to a wide range of customers. Permatech's offering includes Materials Management, Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Assembly, Testing and Design services. Permatech operates from a 20,000 square foot, ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in North York, Ontario, Canada. The Company serves customers in the Medical, Power, Computer, Telecommunication, Wireless, Industrial and Consumer Electronics markets requiring high quality, quick-turn, small and medium size production runs.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
ZTEST Electronics Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief