MIAMI, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- SK3 Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: SKTO) today announces that it has acquired Medical Greens and has changed its business model to focus purely in the medical marijuana space. Medical Greens currently provides licensing, management, and logistic services for Medical Marijuana collectives throughout California. In 2013 alone, Medical Greens has already contracted over $12.5 Million in licensing and service agreements.
Safe Harbor Statement
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, including statements that include the words "believes", "expects", "anticipates" or similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. This news release speaks as of the date first set forth above and no responsibility or obligation may be assumed or exists to update the information included herein for events occurring after the date hereof.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts