Even though Google glasses aren't even available yet, a Seattle bar has already banned them from its establishment, owners of the bar said.
"For the record, The 5 Point is the first Seattle business to ban in advance Google Glasses. And [butt] kickings will be encouraged for violators," Seattle's 5 Point Cafe said.
Google is still developing the glasses, which can take pictures, videos and display directions and social conversations on the lenses, KIRO-FM, Seattle said.
Dave Meinert, 5 Point owner, said he wants to preserve patrons' privacy, and that he doesn't want his customers to be secretly videotaped.
The glasses will likely be available for purchase by the end of 2013, KIRO-FM said.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction