RENO, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- Ram Power, Corp. (TSX: RPG) ("Ram Power"), a renewable energy company focused on the development, production and sale of electricity from geothermal energy, today announced that it will release its financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 on March 27, 2013. Management will discuss 2012 financial results and other matters during a conference call and live audio webcast on Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT (7:00 am PDT).
The live audio call will be accessible at 1-866-696-5910 by entering the participant pass code 8897919.
The live audio webcast will be accessible at http://bellwebcasting.ca/audience/index.asp?eventid=44041078.
To listen to a recording of the call by telephone, call 1-800-408-3053. Use the conference call access code 4241640. The audio instant replay will be available until April 26, 2013.
About Ram Power, Corp.
Ram Power is a renewable energy company engaged in the business of acquiring, exploring, developing, and operating geothermal properties, and has interest in geothermal projects in the United States, Canada, and Latin America.
This press release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable securities laws including information regarding the business of Ram Power. Readers are cautioned to not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. Actual results and developments may differ materially from those contemplated by this information. The statements in this press release are made as of the date of this release. Ram Power, undertakes no obligation to update forward looking information, other than as required by law, or comment on analyses, expectations or statements made by third-parties in respect of Ram Power, its financial or operating results, or its securities.
Director of Investor Relations
Ram Power, Corp.
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women