TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- Masque -- the maker of Sexual Flavors, the popular orally dissolvable gel strips for bedroom pleasure, is a proud sponsor of SXSW's Disco Donnie Presents for four nights at Republic Live in Austin, TX March 13-16, 2013.
Wednesday night, 3/13 is the Stacked SXSW Showcase presented by Circle Talent Agency; Thursday 3/14 is Ultra Records' Official SXSW Showcase; Friday 3/15 is Turn Up! Presented by Flosstradamus and Saturday 3/16 is The Melt V.S. M | O | D Showcase.
The juicy gel strips, which currently come in strawberry, mango, chocolate and watermelon flavors, ended up in thousands of SXSW attendees' bags last year and quickly became the talk of the convention.
"Masque was part of an unofficial event at SXSW last year where we gave out samples and promotional items," says Michael Guilfoyle, CEO of Masque. "Apparently, we got people's attention because we frequently ran into attendees at other events around the country who had first heard of us from SXSW. We made sure to have an official presence this year."
Oral sex strips at a music, film and tech festival? Absolutely, says Guilfoyle. Masque Sexual Flavors, which is frequently seen on the pages of Men's Health, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire and Women's Health, appeals to people who are fun, open-minded, and looking for a new experience -- much like the folks at SXSW. The tongue tinglers fit right in with the hip crowds looking for a good time during the festival.
"We're excited to come down to Texas. Our team loves SXSW both personally and as a business opportunity," adds Guilfoyle. "Masque's official involvement at SXSW this year shows that our branding efforts as a mainstream intimacy product are working and we are grateful that people are responding so enthusiastically to Sexual Flavors."
All four shows start at 8pm. Republic Live is located at 301 5th Street, Austin, TX 78701.
Masque Sexual Flavors is the first product of its kind, developed to scientifically neutralize the sometimes unpleasant tastes associated with oral sex on a man. Several years of research went into testing, patenting, and manufacturing the strips. Masque operates its business with one goal in mind: to make quality products to enhance personal intimacy and bring couples closer together. For more information, visit http://www.yourmasque.com. Follow us on Twitter: @YourMasque
BSG Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'