The speaker for the March meeting of the Stockton, Calif., Latinas United Republican Women Federation will be Shabbir Khan, San Joaquin County treasurer/tax collector. Kahn will speak on the influence of new federal taxes on the county's tax structure at the 6 p.m. Wednesday meeting at UJ's Family Restaurant, 7628 Pacific Ave.
The public is invited.
Dinner and social begin at 5:30 p.m. RSVP required. For reservations or more information, contact club Treasurer Irene Castillo at (209) 462-0682 or President Evelia Amador at (209) 333-7377.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women