The speaker for the March meeting of the Stockton, Calif., Latinas United Republican Women Federation will be Shabbir Khan, San Joaquin County treasurer/tax collector. Kahn will speak on the influence of new federal taxes on the county's tax structure at the 6 p.m. Wednesday meeting at UJ's Family Restaurant, 7628 Pacific Ave.
The public is invited.
Dinner and social begin at 5:30 p.m. RSVP required. For reservations or more information, contact club Treasurer Irene Castillo at (209) 462-0682 or President Evelia Amador at (209) 333-7377.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property