The speaker for the March meeting of the Stockton, Calif., Latinas United Republican Women Federation will be Shabbir Khan, San Joaquin County treasurer/tax collector. Kahn will speak on the influence of new federal taxes on the county's tax structure at the 6 p.m. Wednesday meeting at UJ's Family Restaurant, 7628 Pacific Ave.
The public is invited.
Dinner and social begin at 5:30 p.m. RSVP required. For reservations or more information, contact club Treasurer Irene Castillo at (209) 462-0682 or President Evelia Amador at (209) 333-7377.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset