The speaker for the March meeting of the Stockton, Calif., Latinas United Republican Women Federation will be Shabbir Khan, San Joaquin County treasurer/tax collector. Kahn will speak on the influence of new federal taxes on the county's tax structure at the 6 p.m. Wednesday meeting at UJ's Family Restaurant, 7628 Pacific Ave.
The public is invited.
Dinner and social begin at 5:30 p.m. RSVP required. For reservations or more information, contact club Treasurer Irene Castillo at (209) 462-0682 or President Evelia Amador at (209) 333-7377.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border