Canadian pop star Justin Bieber has canceled a concert scheduled Tuesday in Portugal because of unspecified "unforeseen circumstances."
Portuguese promoter, Everything is New, posted a statement on its website saying the show had been scrapped, E! News reported.
It said the concert was called off "due to unforeseen circumstances." No other details were immediately offered.
Bieber's Monday night show in Portugal was expected to go on as planned.
The 19-year-old singer was criticized last week for starting a show in London 2 hours late. The following night, he collapsed backstage at a concert, complaining of breathing problems.
Bieber wrapped up the week by swearing at and threatening to beat up a pesky paparazzo waiting outside his hotel.'
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise