Canadian pop star Justin Bieber has canceled a concert scheduled Tuesday in Portugal because of unspecified "unforeseen circumstances."
Portuguese promoter, Everything is New, posted a statement on its website saying the show had been scrapped, E! News reported.
It said the concert was called off "due to unforeseen circumstances." No other details were immediately offered.
Bieber's Monday night show in Portugal was expected to go on as planned.
The 19-year-old singer was criticized last week for starting a show in London 2 hours late. The following night, he collapsed backstage at a concert, complaining of breathing problems.
Bieber wrapped up the week by swearing at and threatening to beat up a pesky paparazzo waiting outside his hotel.'
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked