YONKERS, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- Marine Procurement Solutions (MPS) is pleased to announce the formation of its information based Software Company focusing on the needs of the marine community.
Joseph E. Royce, the company's CEO, commented: "With over 100 years of maritime experience combined with dedicated I.T. professionals, MPS has taken a fresh approach to electronic commerce where technology works for you. Our cloud based technology allows ship owners and suppliers to work together as a team to improve productivity while reducing costs. Our initial product, Direct Connect e-procurement, is the first in a series of products to empower our customers through technology. Our goal is to add value for our customers by providing easy to use products with exceptional features."
Please visit our booth D119 at the Connecticut Maritime Association conference March 18th-20th.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women