CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- CYGAM Energy Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CYG) ("CYGAM", or the "Company"), an emerging oil and gas company with interests in Tunisia and Italy, announces that it has filed its statement of reserves data and other oil and gas information as at December 31, 2012 pursuant to National Instrument 51-101.
These filings can be found at www.sedar.com and on the Company's website at www.cygamenergy.com.
About CYGAM Energy Inc.
CYGAM is a Calgary based exploration company with extensive international exploration permits and a producing property in Tunisia. The main focus of CYGAM is the acquisition, exploration and development of international oil and gas permits, primarily in Italy, Tunisia and the Mediterranean Basin. CYGAM currently holds various interests in seven exploratory permits in Italy plus three exploratory permits and the BBT Production Concession in Tunisia which together encompass a total of approximately 2.6 million gross acres.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release
CYGAM Energy Inc
President and Chief Executive Officer
403 605 5117
CYGAM Energy Inc
Chief Financial Officer
403 452 6883
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women