TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- The board of directors of Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jamal Baksh as Chief Financial Officer of Constellation and John Billowits as the Chief Executive Officer of Vela Software International, a new operating group of Constellation.
Jamal Baksh joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and has served in a number of senior executive roles within Jonas and Constellation. Since 2005, Jamal has been the Vice President of Finance for Constellation reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
John Billowits joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and served as CFO, Vice President of Services and as President of the Club division. Since 2007, John has been the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation. The Vela Software Group is a combination of the Friedman and Emphasys operating groups. Friedman and Emphasys will continue to operate independently and pursue acquisitions within their respective markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips