TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- The board of directors of Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jamal Baksh as Chief Financial Officer of Constellation and John Billowits as the Chief Executive Officer of Vela Software International, a new operating group of Constellation.
Jamal Baksh joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and has served in a number of senior executive roles within Jonas and Constellation. Since 2005, Jamal has been the Vice President of Finance for Constellation reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
John Billowits joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and served as CFO, Vice President of Services and as President of the Club division. Since 2007, John has been the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation. The Vela Software Group is a combination of the Friedman and Emphasys operating groups. Friedman and Emphasys will continue to operate independently and pursue acquisitions within their respective markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers