TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- The board of directors of Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jamal Baksh as Chief Financial Officer of Constellation and John Billowits as the Chief Executive Officer of Vela Software International, a new operating group of Constellation.
Jamal Baksh joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and has served in a number of senior executive roles within Jonas and Constellation. Since 2005, Jamal has been the Vice President of Finance for Constellation reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
John Billowits joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and served as CFO, Vice President of Services and as President of the Club division. Since 2007, John has been the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation. The Vela Software Group is a combination of the Friedman and Emphasys operating groups. Friedman and Emphasys will continue to operate independently and pursue acquisitions within their respective markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low