TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- The board of directors of Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jamal Baksh as Chief Financial Officer of Constellation and John Billowits as the Chief Executive Officer of Vela Software International, a new operating group of Constellation.
Jamal Baksh joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and has served in a number of senior executive roles within Jonas and Constellation. Since 2005, Jamal has been the Vice President of Finance for Constellation reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
John Billowits joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and served as CFO, Vice President of Services and as President of the Club division. Since 2007, John has been the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation. The Vela Software Group is a combination of the Friedman and Emphasys operating groups. Friedman and Emphasys will continue to operate independently and pursue acquisitions within their respective markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response