TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- The board of directors of Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX: CSU) is pleased to announce the appointment of Jamal Baksh as Chief Financial Officer of Constellation and John Billowits as the Chief Executive Officer of Vela Software International, a new operating group of Constellation.
Jamal Baksh joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and has served in a number of senior executive roles within Jonas and Constellation. Since 2005, Jamal has been the Vice President of Finance for Constellation reporting to the Chief Financial Officer.
John Billowits joined the Jonas operating group in 2003 and served as CFO, Vice President of Services and as President of the Club division. Since 2007, John has been the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation. The Vela Software Group is a combination of the Friedman and Emphasys operating groups. Friedman and Emphasys will continue to operate independently and pursue acquisitions within their respective markets.
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions.
Constellation Software Inc.
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Senators Reach Deal on Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac
- GM Recall Poses First Major Test for New CEO
- Deborah Hersman Quits NTSB
- Biden Considers Mediation in Venezuela
- Swedish Journalist Nils Horner Shot Dead in Kabul
- Bob Crow Remembered as Shrewd Champion of Union Workers
- 'Titanfall' XBox Debut Has Microsoft Fired Up
- Job Openings Less Than Expected in January
- El Empleo Rebota: La Columna Cohen