TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/11/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo and a video associated with this press release.
The Digital Media Summit, Canada's premier social media and interactive marketing conference will be returning to Toronto after its debut in 2012. The two day event, which will take place March 19-20, 2013 at the Toronto Marriott Eaton Centre, features some of the world's top experts in social media and interactive marketing, from some of the biggest companies across the globe.
Speakers at this year's summit include:
- Joel Yashinsky - Senior VP of Marketing, McDonald's Canada
- Neil Shankman - Head of Lrg Advertiser & Agency Mktg., Google Canada
- Erik Qualman - Best Selling Author, Socialnomics and Digital Leader
- Alfredo Tan - Group Director of Marketing Solutions, Facebook Canada
- Gary Fearnall - Director of Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn Canada
- Ryan Holiday - Author; Media Strategist, Marketer, American Apparel, USA
- Don Tapscott - Best Selling Author of 14 Books, Macrowikinomics
- Kobi Gulersen - Director of Digital Marketing, MasterCard
- Amber Mac - TV Host, Author and Entrepreneur, Konnekt
As well as many other great speakers!
"The variety of speakers and specialized panels at the Digital Media Summit make it very unique. We are continuing to build on last year's success by offering a mixture of top digital executives from a variety of industries. The delegates will have the chance to take in the theory and knowledge from some of the best minds in the business and match it with strategies and methods that have proven to be successful."
- Neill Dixon, President and Founder
Registrations for the Digital Media Summit is now open! Passes include access to all conference seminars, networking events and the official after party. Delegates will also receive a six-day Delegate Festival wristband granting priority access into Canadian Music Fest, CMW Film Fest and Canadian International Comedy Fest.
You can also connect with the Digital Media Summit here:
Spokespersons are available for interview upon request.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: www.marketwire.com/library/20130308-digitalmediasummit.jpg.
To view the video associated with this press release, please visit the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjtkXuubcE.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer