"Fashion Police" star Kelly Osbourne remains in a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors have been trying to determine what caused her to have a seizure, TMZ said.
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne is expected to remain at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a few more days, while doctors run more tests, including ones to see if she has epilepsy, the celebrity news website reported.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after falling ill on the set of her E! reality TV show.
Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to express her gratitude to well-wishers Friday, E! News said.
"I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," Sharon Osbourne tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy