"Fashion Police" star Kelly Osbourne remains in a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors have been trying to determine what caused her to have a seizure, TMZ said.
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne is expected to remain at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a few more days, while doctors run more tests, including ones to see if she has epilepsy, the celebrity news website reported.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after falling ill on the set of her E! reality TV show.
Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to express her gratitude to well-wishers Friday, E! News said.
"I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," Sharon Osbourne tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Boeing Raises Forecast on Plane Demand
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks