"Fashion Police" star Kelly Osbourne remains in a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors have been trying to determine what caused her to have a seizure, TMZ said.
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne is expected to remain at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a few more days, while doctors run more tests, including ones to see if she has epilepsy, the celebrity news website reported.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after falling ill on the set of her E! reality TV show.
Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to express her gratitude to well-wishers Friday, E! News said.
"I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," Sharon Osbourne tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women