"Fashion Police" star Kelly Osbourne remains in a Los Angeles hospital, where doctors have been trying to determine what caused her to have a seizure, TMZ said.
The daughter of rocker Ozzy Osbourne and "The Talk" co-host Sharon Osbourne is expected to remain at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for a few more days, while doctors run more tests, including ones to see if she has epilepsy, the celebrity news website reported.
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized Thursday after falling ill on the set of her E! reality TV show.
Sharon Osbourne took to Twitter to express her gratitude to well-wishers Friday, E! News said.
"I want to thank everyone for their concern about @MissKellyO. She's doing fine she's at Cedars and is surrounded by the best doctors & love," Sharon Osbourne tweeted.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8