VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Webtech Wireless Inc. (TSX: WEW), a leading provider of vehicle fleet location-based services (LBS) and telematics technology, will release its 2012 fourth quarter and year-end financial results on Friday, March 15, 2013 at 6:00 am Eastern Time.
The Company will hold a conference call the same day, Friday, March 15, 2013, at 11:00 am Eastern Time hosted by Scott Edmonds, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew Morden, Chief Financial Officer. A question and answer session will follow the corporate update.
Webtech invites all interested parties to join the call by dialing +1.416.340.2216 or +1.866.226.1792. A taped replay of the conference call will be archived on the Company's corporate website at: www.webtechwireless.com.
About Webtech Wireless®
Webtech Wireless (TSX: WEW) is a leader in providing fleet management telematics, GPS and automatic vehicle location (AVL) solutions that improve efficiency, accountability and reduce costs. Our end-to-end solutions automate record keeping and regulatory compliance, reduce fuel burn and idling, mitigate risk, and keep drivers safe. Managers trust us to ensure people are accountable and vehicles are visible. Through the cloud, in the office, or straight to mobile devices, we deliver Fleet Intelligence Anywhere. Our products are InterFleet®, for government winter maintenance, public works and waste management fleets; and Quadrant®, for commercial fleet operations and compliance (HOS, EOBR). Please visit www.webtechwireless.com.
All amounts in Canadian dollars (CAD$) unless otherwise noted. Trademarks are the property of their owners.
The Toronto Stock Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Webtech Wireless Inc. - Investor Relations
Chief Financial Officer
Webtech Wireless Inc. - Press and Media
Vice President Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards