CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Talisman Energy Inc. (TSX: TLM) (NYSE: TLM) will host its investor open house on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Eastern Time (6:30 am - 10:00 am Mountain time). Participants will include Hal Kvisle, President and Chief Executive Officer, and members of senior management. Talisman plans to release its 2013 guidance on March 6, 2013, before markets open.
Details of Webcast
The event will be webcast and can be accessed by going to Talisman's website (www.talisman-energy.com) and following the links from the home page. Alternatively visit:
If you have not used a webcast before, please log in beforehand and test your system to ensure you have the proper software installed on your computer.
Talisman Energy Inc. is a global upstream oil and gas company, headquartered in Canada. Talisman has three main operating areas: the Americas (North America and Colombia), Southeast Asia and the North Sea, with an active exploration program across all three. Talisman is committed to conducting business safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability (North America) Index. Talisman is listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol TLM. Please visit our website at www.talisman-energy.com.
Talisman Energy Inc. - Media and General Inquiries
Manager, External Communications
Talisman Energy Inc. - Shareholder and Investor Inquiries
Vice-President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001