CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Talisman Energy Inc. (TSX: TLM) (NYSE: TLM) will host its investor open house on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at 8:30 am - 12:00 pm Eastern Time (6:30 am - 10:00 am Mountain time). Participants will include Hal Kvisle, President and Chief Executive Officer, and members of senior management. Talisman plans to release its 2013 guidance on March 6, 2013, before markets open.
Details of Webcast
The event will be webcast and can be accessed by going to Talisman's website (www.talisman-energy.com) and following the links from the home page. Alternatively visit:
If you have not used a webcast before, please log in beforehand and test your system to ensure you have the proper software installed on your computer.
Talisman Energy Inc. is a global upstream oil and gas company, headquartered in Canada. Talisman has three main operating areas: the Americas (North America and Colombia), Southeast Asia and the North Sea, with an active exploration program across all three. Talisman is committed to conducting business safely, in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and is included in the Dow Jones Sustainability (North America) Index. Talisman is listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges under the symbol TLM. Please visit our website at www.talisman-energy.com.
Talisman Energy Inc. - Media and General Inquiries
Manager, External Communications
Talisman Energy Inc. - Shareholder and Investor Inquiries
Vice-President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women