CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Suncor Energy today filed its 2012 Annual Report and 2012 Annual Information Form with Canadian provincial securities regulatory authorities and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.
To view the company's annual disclosure documents, visit Suncor's profile on www.sedar.com or visit Suncor's website at www.suncor.com/financialreports.
The 2013 Management Proxy Circular will be filed next week.
Suncor Energy is Canada's premier integrated energy company. Suncor's operations include oil sands development and upgrading, conventional and offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. While working to responsibly develop petroleum resources, Suncor is also developing a growing renewable energy portfolio. Suncor's common shares (symbol: SU) are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges.
For more information about Suncor Energy please visit our web site at www.suncor.com or follow us on Twitter @SuncorEnergy.
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report