THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- QRS Capital Corp. (TSX VENTURE: QRS) ("QRS" or the "Company") is pleased to announced that it will be exhibiting at the 2013 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange.
QRS invites all interested parties to visit us at booth # 2947 in the Investors Exchange for the opportunity to meet with management and receive an update on the company's activities.
PDAC 2013 takes place from March 3 to March 6 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building. For more information, visit www.pdac.ca.
QRS Capital's President, Diego Benalcazar, will be presenting and providing up corporate update on Tuesday, March 5th in the Caledon Room of this Intercontinental Hotel. This event will be taking place at 2pm.
About QRS Capital
QRS Capital (TSX VENTURE: QRS) is a Canadian publicly-listed mineral exploration company actively exploring copper, gold, and silver properties within Latin America, particularly in Chile, Mexico, Colombia, and Peru. The company currently has 2 drill ready advanced exploration properties, including its flagship Aurum copper property which is a near surface copper oxide asset near Vallenar, Chile. The company is focused on its corporate strategy of finding advanced stage exploration projects for minimal upfront costs and allowing the drilling to determine the value.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
John Seaman, Chairman & CEO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Apex Capital Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador