TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Platinex Inc. (TSX VENTURE: PTX)(OTCQX: PANXF)(FRANKFURT: 9PX.F), have retained the services of a New York based Financial Advisory firm to coordinate and market efforts to raise up to $6.0 Million in an asset backed corporate bond offering.
James R. Trusler, President and CEO of Platinex, stated, "The funds will be used for a 20,000m drill program on the Shining Tree property which will include deep definition drilling on two deposits."
For the purpose of this release James R. Trusler P. Eng is the Qualified Person.
About Platinex Inc.
A major gold bearing zone coincident with the Larder Lake Break on the Shining Tree property is inferred by a provincially significant, extraordinarily high gold content in soil samples and correlative IP anomalies along a nine km long corridor. Platinex is expanding exploration on the Herrick gold deposit with 62 holes drilled to date with an average grade of 2.10 g/tonne gold. Platinex's management team is a leader in the exploration for Platinum Group Elements (PGE's) in North America. Shares of Platinex are listed for trading on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "PTX", (OTCQX: PANXF), (FRANKFURT: 9PX.F).
For further information please visit the company website www.platinex.com.
To receive Company press releases, please email [email protected] and mention "Platinex press release" on the subject line.
Except for statements of historical fact, all statements in this news release - including, without limitation, statements regarding future plans and objectives, are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate; actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
James R. Trusler
President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women