CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Enerflex Ltd. (TSX: EFX) ("Enerflex" or "the Company"), a leading supplier of products and services to the global energy industry, has rescheduled it's conference call and webcast for analysts and investors due to unforeseen technical difficulties with Bell Conferencing.
Additional details will follow regarding the new scheduled date and time for the conference call and webcast details.
Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of products and services to the global oil and gas production industry. Enerflex provides natural gas compression and oil and gas processing equipment for sale or lease, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment, and a comprehensive package of field maintenance and contracting capabilities. Through the Company's ability to provide these products and services in an integrated manner, or as stand-alone offerings, Enerflex offers its customers a unique value proposition.
Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Enerflex has approximately 3,300 employees worldwide. Enerflex, its subsidiaries, interests in affiliates and joint-ventures operate in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Colombia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Bahrain, Indonesia and Singapore. Enerflex's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "EFX". For more information about Enerflex, go to www.enerflex.com.
J. Blair Goertzen
President & Chief Executive Officer
D. James Harbilas
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays