CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Enerflex Ltd. (TSX: EFX) ("Enerflex" or "the Company"), a leading supplier of products and services to the global energy industry, has rescheduled it's conference call and webcast for analysts and investors due to unforeseen technical difficulties with Bell Conferencing.
Additional details will follow regarding the new scheduled date and time for the conference call and webcast details.
Enerflex Ltd. is a single source supplier of products and services to the global oil and gas production industry. Enerflex provides natural gas compression and oil and gas processing equipment for sale or lease, refrigeration systems and power generation equipment, and a comprehensive package of field maintenance and contracting capabilities. Through the Company's ability to provide these products and services in an integrated manner, or as stand-alone offerings, Enerflex offers its customers a unique value proposition.
Headquartered in Calgary, Canada, Enerflex has approximately 3,300 employees worldwide. Enerflex, its subsidiaries, interests in affiliates and joint-ventures operate in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Colombia, Australia, the United Kingdom, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Egypt, Bahrain, Indonesia and Singapore. Enerflex's shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "EFX". For more information about Enerflex, go to www.enerflex.com.
J. Blair Goertzen
President & Chief Executive Officer
D. James Harbilas
Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border