ATHENS, GREECE -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC), a leading international owner of containerships, announced today that its Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2012 has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and can be accessible on the Company's website, www.danaos.com under the "Investor Relations" section under "Annual Reports" at the top of the page.
Alternatively, shareholders may also request a hard copy of the complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting the Company's Investor Relations Advisor at:
Capital Link Inc.
230 Park Avenue, Suite 1536
New York, NY 10169 USA
Tel: +1 212 661 7566
About Danaos Corporation
Danaos Corporation is an international owner of containerships, chartering its vessels to many of the world's largest liner companies. Our current fleet of 62 containerships aggregating 356,965 TEUs ranks Danaos among the largest containership charter owners in the world based on total TEU capacity. Danaos is one of the largest US listed containership companies based on fleet size. The company's shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DAC."
Visit our website at www.danaos.com
Chief Financial Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6480
Senior Vice President and
Chief Operating Officer
Tel.: +30 210 419 6400
Investor Relations and Financial Media
Capital Link, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World