The CW says it has canceled its California-set teen drama "90210" after five seasons.
"The CW has had five great seasons with America's favorite zip code, '90210,'" CW network president Mark Pedowitz said in a statement Thursday. "I'd like to thank the talented cast, producers, and crew for all their hard work and dedication to the series. We are very proud of the West Beverly High alumni."
UsMagazine.com said low ratings are to blame for the cancellation.
Michael Jackson's son Prince Michael Jackson is to make his acting debut in the May 13 series finale.
The show, a continuation of the popular 1990s young adult soap "Beverly Hills, 90210," co-stars AnnaLynne McCord, Shenae Grimes, Matt Lanter, Jessica Stroup and Jessica Lowndes.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season