VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- CuOro Resources Corporation (TSX VENTURE: CUA)(FRANKFURT: 6BC) ("CuOro" or the "Company") is pleased to announced that it will be exhibiting at the 2013 Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada (PDAC) International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange.
CuOro invites all interested parties to visit us at booth # 2947 in the Investors Exchange for the opportunity to meet with management and receive an update on the company's activities.
PDAC 2013 takes place from March 3 to March 6 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building. For more information, visit www.pdac.ca.
About CuOro Resources Corp.
CuOro aims to identify mineral properties that have significant potential to develop large-scale resources in well-established and mining receptive jurisdictions such as Colombia. Management looks to leverage its exploration and development expertise to bring additional value to shareholders and to reduce development risk and expense through its focus on community relations, corporate and social responsibility. The Company will continue to look for additional opportunities that can bring value to the Company and its shareholders. The company is committed to upholding the highest environmental and social standards while focusing on delivering the financial growth that its shareholders expect.
On Behalf of the Board of Directors of CuOro,
John Seaman, President & CEO
Neither the Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Apex Capital Inc.
(416) 907 4148
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go