WAYNE, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE), a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust focused on self-storage facilities, today announced that the Company will participate in a roundtable presentation at the Citi 2013 Global Property CEO Conference in Hollywood, Florida.
The Company's roundtable presentation is scheduled for Monday, March 4, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. ET and may be accessed via live teleconference by dialing 646-490-2858 and entering passcode 9603090374.
About the Company
CubeSmart is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. CubeSmart owns or manages 522 self-storage facilities across the United States. According to the 2012 Self Storage Almanac, CubeSmart is one of the top four owners and operators of self-storage facilities in the U.S.
The Company plans to exceed Customer expectations by adding more personalized services and technology to some of the best storage spaces around. The Company's self-storage facilities are designed to offer affordable, easily accessible, secure, and in most locations, climate-controlled storage space for residential and commercial customers, as well as boat storage and mini storage. CubeSmart® services include storage customization, logistics services, comprehensive moving services, organizational services, and office amenities.
For more information about business and personal storage or to learn more about the company and find a nearby storage facility, visit www.CubeSmart.com or call CubeSmart toll free at 800-800-1717.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Boeing to Build Stretch-Dreamliners
- Jimmy Hoffa Buried Alive, Reputed Underboss Says
- Kanye West's 'Yeezus': Angry Self-love