CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- CriticalControl Solutions Corp. (TSX: CCZ) will release its fiscal 2012 year end results via news release, after markets close, on March 7, 2013. A conference call will be held on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT).
President and CEO Alykhan Mamdani and CFO Bruce Byford will discuss CCZ's year end financial results and then take questions from securities analysts, brokers and investors.
To access the conference call by telephone, dial 888-231-8191 or 647-427-7450, Conference ID 18610385. Please connect approximately 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the call.
Consolidated Financial Statements and the related Management Discussion and Analysis will also be posted to www.criticalcontrol.com and SEDAR after markets close on Thursday, March 7, 2013.
In a world of escalating globalization, with an increasingly transient workforce, enterprises are constrained from maintaining their knowledge and are forced to focus on their key market advantages to remain competitive. CriticalControl provides these enterprises with secure and cost effective solutions for the completion of document and information intensive business processes through an integrated offering of software, outsourced services and optimized business processes.
CriticalControl Solutions Corp.
President & CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women