BOSTON, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel is celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the Boston Children's Museum with the "100 Years of Mini-Museum Lovers" package, a mini-scape offering tiny-travelers and their parents the chance to explore exhibits and interactive workshops at the Boston Children's Museum. Back at the hotel room, kids can say sweet dreams as they are treated to milk and cookies at turndown. The "100 Years of Mini-Museum Lovers" package includes:
•Deluxe overnight accommodations •Four tickets to Boston Children's Museum to coincide with the museum's 100th Anniversary •Milk & cookies turndown treat for the kids •Complimentary use of pool and health club
The "100 Years of Mini-Museum Lovers" package at this upscale Boston hotel is available through December 31, 2013. Rates start at $229 per night, based on double occupancy. Reservations can be made here by entering promotional code ES7 or by calling 1-800-HOTELS1 and asking for the "100 Years of Mini-Museum Lovers" package. Package does not include tax, parking or gratuities.
The Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel features 471 guestrooms and 21 suites, a sleek, marine-inspired interior design, as well as full health club facilities and a sparkling lap pool. The trendy Boston hotel is near many major attractions including the New England Aquarium, Faneuil Hall, Institute of Contemporary Art, and more. This hotel is also conveniently located near downtown Boston and Logan International Airport. For more information, visit here or call 617.338.4111. Follow us on www.facebook.com/RenaissanceBoston, @CapizLoungeRen on Twitter or Foursquare.
ABOUT RENAISSANCE HOTELS
Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of more than 151 hotels in 35 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart. Within every hotel, guests are greeted by an exceptional array of amenities and an inspiring world of local discoveries. For travelers looking to experience something new, innovative and locally driven programs including the industry leading entertainment platform RLife LIVE as well R Navigator, ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. Renaissance Hotels. Live Life To Discover. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.
Friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenHotels. Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2243847
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel
606 Congress Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02210 USA
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column