DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/01/13 -- J. Powell Brown, President and CEO of Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO), will speak at the Raymond James 34th Institutional Investors Conference in Orlando, Florida on Monday, March 4, 2013. Mr. Brown is scheduled to present at 9:15 am EST.
Mr. Brown's presentation can be heard live by logging onto the Brown & Brown, Inc. website at www.bbinsurance.com then clicking on "Investor Relations" and then "Calendar of Events." Playback of the presentation will be available at the same address for ten days after the event.
Comments made during this presentation and any following question-and-answer session may include certain statements relating to future results which are forward-looking statements, including those relating to our revenue, earnings and operating performance, as well as to acquisition opportunities. These statements are not historical facts, but instead represent only the Company's current belief regarding future events, many of which, by their nature, are inherently uncertain and outside of the Company's control. It is possible that the Company's actual results, financial condition and achievements may differ, possibly materially, from the anticipated results, financial condition and achievements contemplated by these forward-looking statements. Further information concerning the Company and its business, including factors that potentially could materially affect the Company's financial results and condition, as well as its other achievements, are contained in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. All forward-looking statements made herein and during Mr. Brown's presentation and any related question-and-answer session are made only as of the date of such statements, and the Company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or correct any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that subsequently occur or of which the Company hereafter becomes aware.
Brown & Brown, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and related services. Additionally, certain Brown & Brown subsidiaries offer a variety of risk management, third-party administration, and other services. Serving business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide and in London, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the United States' sixth largest independent insurance intermediary. The Company's Web address is www.bbinsurance.com.
Cory T. Walker
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column